Best  Love Quotes 2023 



Might not be today, might not be tomorrow but one day everything will work out.




If I get distant, that means I’ve officially learned my place with you.




If the last thing u purchased was gonna be yo weapon to fight a war,what was it gon be ?




I'm all smiles and it's all because of you  you know who you are.




Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative and more happiness.




If you don't understand my silence, you will not understand my words.




At least mosquito's are attracted to me.




Giving up is always an option but never my choice




8 billion people in this world and I only want you.




No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.



Never underestimate the power of a woman. If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty Your biggest competitor should always be yourself. Self-motivation is key. You won't be successful without it. If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing Take me as I am or watch me as I go It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me Honestly I have no idea how to live without you. My heart is mine but whenever I argue with it about you, it takes your side That awkward moment when your kindness is mistaken with flirting. Advice to women: Date like a man and you'll never get hurt. The hopes I had were too high, I used to upset myself I always thought I needed you but bitch I need myself Dream is not complete by sleeping If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success? I'm a humble person,I'm actually much greater than I think I am. Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. Saying 'What?' And then realizing what they said a second later I know I’m a real one I won’t ever waste my time proving it. Might not be exactly where I wanna be.. but I’m in route U can literally come back from anything.It's all about ya mindset U can literally come back from anything.It's all about ya mindset Overthinkers open this , it’s important . I just be thinking how to make more money and how to better myself mentally We too old to be lying,if u can't keep it real w me then stay away from me Manifesting positive things only Drink ur water,make u some money and surround urself w people who luv u 4 u. When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm. Honesty is the best gift you can give. Always stay true to yourself & never sacrifice who are you for anyone. I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to. Honesty is the best gift you can give. I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to. 'B+' is not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: BE POSITIVE If people are trying to bring you 'Down'.. It only means that you are 'Above them'. I just don't care if anyone doesn't like me I wasn't put on earth to entertain everyone. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. Anger is only one letter short of Danger. Definition of EX: Thanks for the experience. Our time has expired. Now exit my life. I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you about 5 times. Trust, Loyalty, Honesty, Communication, and Understanding are components in a relationship that are important I don't do revenge.I'll level up & forget you existed. If it makes u happy,it doesn't have to make sense to others. I found a person I never want to stop making memories with. The less we talk,the more I get used to that. Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you... There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE



For More Quotes , Poetry , Wishes Make Sure To Visit UrduShayari
For Feedback Contact us






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post