Best LifeQuotes For Facebook and Instagram 

WhatsApp Bio 2023 





You won't find me in anyone.




i be thinking I'm cool with people & whole time they don’t like me




Chasing after the paper got me missing my bed.



I’m not “everybody” & I don’t do what “everybody“ do.





You can’t call me fake when I did everything you wouldn't do for me.




One week they love me, next week they hate me. Both weeks I get paid




Tupac said " hard times reveals true friends " and that's facts





Idgaf what I lost



I’m focused on what I’m about to gain






be aware of the company you keep.

not everyone around you wanna see you succeed.



Ain’t no more tripping in me
I just wanna chill be happy and get me some more money.


Small money is better than no money Keep grinding


I Ain’t Scared To Move Dollo Cuz Ima Stand On Wateva By Myself




I wipe my OWN tears and tell MYSELF it'll be ok.


forever lowkey , my type of lane


U get money, u spend it.
I get money, I find ways to triple it.We not the same


i don't want anyone in my life who can't defend me in a room I'm not in


Rod wave make music for people that ride around with obituaries in they car


You gotta PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN in your life Block numbers, stay away from fake love, stop letting ppl play with you, grind, get your spirit & mind right & stay focused! You gotta demand positivity, claim it, speak it, SEE it


Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!!






Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing. LOL






Dear Sleep! I Know We Had Problems When I Was Younger! But NOW I Lubbb you






You are my first and last thought of everyday,
and everyone in between






We should love, Not fall in love...
Because everything that falls, gets broken...






I am a type of person, who wants to get good Marks,
but doesn't want to study






A busy women is a charming women








I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it






Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have 5 fingers
And 2 is for you






Cheating is easy. Try something more like being faithful






If you don't care, stop talking about it






Be yourself! You're not born to impress any one...






Sometimes I think to write
LOL
at the end of every answer in exams






If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear
I am. My phone is in my hand 24x7






Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas




For More Quotes Wishes , Captions Make Sure To Visit
Urdushayariplus
Daily here you find quality of content for any quarries Contact us




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post