Eid Wishes Amazing Ideas To Wish


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵


Eid wishes to all,
Eid Mubarak

Actually
Expatriates have nothing to say about Eid,
I have a duty now

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

All Dear & Near Ones. 
Heartiest Eid Wishes.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵


Belated Eid wishes
Eid Suroor

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

Happy Eid-ul-Fitr
Eid wishes to you
Eid invitation remained
    Eid Mubarak
Good luck to you

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


..........Dear brothers.............
.............And me..................
..........Eid wishes and congratulations to all ..........

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

EID WISHES
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐢𝐝, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐄𝐢𝐝 𝐌𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

Eid wishes and congratulations to everyone, I wish every person's sincere wishes come true. And let the coming days be happy.
(Eid Mubarak)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Everyone attention Please:
Due to extra messages for eid wishes 
My message is locked.
Can't reply to anyone.and wishes also
Don't worry,
I love and respect my fans very much
I will reply to everyone
 if the problem is solved. 
Those who love me do not suffer.
I see everyone's messages.
But I can't answer


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


I celebrated Eid in Dhaka for the first time in my life.
This is a new experience for me.
Eid wishes and congratulations to all.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Alhamdulillah.
Eid wishes to all..

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

Hope Love & Laughter, 
warmth & wishes 
joy and a Bouquet of Eid Wishes, 
Especially for you!!! 
jublications become a past of your eid and your life.! 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Many many hearty Eid wishes to you. May this auspicious event of Eid brings you happiness, health and blessings. May Allah accepts your sacrifice and every corner of your heart gets filled with the light of Emaan and guidance from Allah. 
Ameen
Eid Mubarak!


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


*Emiratian Eid Millan Party* 
Emiratians celebrated a glamorous and joyful Eid Millan Party today. It was a grand event. The students displayed immense interest towards the celebration. 
Students and the staff presented a vibrant look with their colourful dresses having an *Eid theme.* 
There were a lot of healthy fun- activities and games, followed by a *lavish lunch.* 
Students and teachers also exchanged eid wishes with one another and greeted in a traditional way to enhance the spirit of this Eid Millan Party. 
These activities were arranged to make the students realise the significance of extra-curricular activities, and refresh their minds to prepare them for the educational routine.


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Eid is the most significant festival for Muslims. Every year two joyous Eid are celebrated worldwide. The first one is “Eid Ul Fitr,” also called the “Festival of breaking the fast.” And the second one is “Eid Ul Adha,” also called “Sacrificed Feast.” However, both these glorifying days should be celebrated by sharing happiness with loved ones. Especially sending a romantic Eid Mubarak message to your partner will make their Eid day more memorable and make them feel loved. We have brought our compilation of Eid wishes for love that your partner can’t help but gush over.


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


The first Eid outside the country except parents, brothers, friends, relatives Everyone will pray for me. Eid wishes to all
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Eid Mubarak!! 
Its been an incredible month indeed and has truly been filled with so many spiritual moments! 
Thank you for your companionship as I worked through my extremely packed schedule. 
Your friendship and love has made it all possible  
May Allah swt accept all your hajaat and forgive any sins. Ilaahi ameen 
Jazakallah Khair thank you so very much for your kind words, your support and for taking the time to message me, comment on my posts and for sending all those lovely Eid wishes 
With duas 
Zakira Shyrose
Jazakallah Khair to Bronze Digitals for doing all my work for me this Mahe Ramadhan and for making this poster for me by their own initiative. God bless them ameen


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Eid outing
But not on Eid day, as I was infected by covid.
Alhamdulillah got the negative result of covid now.
Happy Eid wishes to everybody.
Eid Mubarak

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

Sending best of the best Eid wishes to you all...
My belated wishes 
May the magic of Eid brighten Ur life with new hope 
Happiness and lots of joyous moments...
May you celebrate this beautiful day with Ur love's 0ne...SAALAM LOVE & DUAS...have a magical EidMAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR DEEDS AND SHOWER
HIS BLESSINGS UPON US
###TO ALL MY MUSLIM'S FRIENDS 
 GOOD AFTERNOON


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Hi dearest friends!
I seek your apologies for being unable to respond to the Eid Wishes in Messenger.
My son was hospitalized. It was a tough time but...He is recovering from it. Pray for his good health.
I can't thank you enough for the loads of precious wishes.... I am blessed to have you all!


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


you EID WISHES May beautiful flowers keep you In a Smiling frame of happiness May the auspicious occasion of Eid , bless you with peace and bring joy to your heart and home. Eid Mubarak off you and your family for my side 


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿


Sending you EID WISHES
May beautiful flowers keep
you In a Smiling frame of
happiness on eid day.Eid 2k23. 


For More Posts Make Sure to Visist Urdushayari 
Please Do comments and Give Your Feedback For any Queries Contact Us






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post